Which is used for welding the T part of shelf frame
There two transformers and two butt welding positions, by this way it can butt weld the two sides of "T"part of frame at one time.
The picture of frame after "T" welding:
The Main Principle of Resistance Butt Welder and Main Advantages:
1. AC Resistance Butt Welding is the welding method that the end surfaces of two parts are pressed tightly, and the resistance heat is used to heat up the surfaces to the plasticized status, then the upsetting force quickly press them together more tight again or without applying the upsetting force pressure, just only hold on the welding pressure to complete the welding.
2. Compared to Flash Butt Welding, Resistance Welding is much easily to for worker use and operate, the cost is much lower, welding productivity is also higher.
3. The welded joint is smooth and the welding burrs are small.
4. The structure is designed compactly which is very easily to be adjusted to weld different parts. The special butt welding control circuits ensure the welding quality.
5. Mainly used for butt welding various metal material with welding section area less than 250mm, such as iron, wires, pipes, etc.
Main Technical Parameter:
|Parameter||Rated Capacity||Rated Input Voltage ||Rated Frequency||Max Short Current||Rated Duty Cycle||Max Clamping Force||Max Upsetting Force||Cooling Water Required||Average Weight|