The Main Principle of Flash Butt Welding:
1. The flash butt process starts when the two workpieces to be welded which are clamped by welding jams still not meet each other.
2. During the subsequence, move the welding jaws together slowly, the welding current density will increase, then the metal material in the gap between the jaws becomes molten, at the same time a shower of sparks also being emitted.
3. As the cross-sectional area in the welding becomes extremely hot, the motion is accelerated.
4. The flashing also makes the surfaces to welded together totally.
5. Finally the upset occurs at high pressure, the welding current is cut off.Typical Applications:
1. All kinds of dinnerware, cooking knives and table knives;
2. Bicycle rim, motorbike rim, car rim, or similar strip rings;
3. Various metal wire and steel strip, construction steel bar and rebar;
4. Round, Square and Rectangular tubes welding into "L" or "T" shape;
5. Mitre welding of door and window frames.
|Parameter||Rated Power||Rated Voltage||Rated Frequency||Max Short Current||Rated Duty Cycle||Max Clamping Force||Max Upsetting Force||Cooling Water Required||Average Weight|
|Over Dimensions L*W*H|