Resistive spot welding (RSW) is a process in which contacting metal surfaces are joined by the heat obtained from resistance to electric current.
Work-pieces are held together under pressure exerted by electrodes. Typically the sheets are in the 0.5 to 3 mm (0.020 to 0.118 in) thickness range. The process uses two shaped copper alloy electrodes to concentrate welding current into a small "spot" and to simultaneously clamp the sheets together. Forcing a large current through the spot will melt the metal and form the weld. The attractive feature of spot welding is that a lot of energy can be delivered to the spot in a very short time (approximately 10-100 milliseconds). That permits the welding to occur without excessive heating of the remainder of the sheet.
1. Mild steel sheet, stainless steel sheet, galvanized metal sheet spot welding
2. Metal sheet fixing welding before continues rolling seam welding.
3. Welding fan guard (with proper designed fixing and driving system), welding metal artware, stationery, cook ware, and all kinds of daily metal products.
4. Welding high conductive material, like aluminum, electrical contact, copper wire etc.(using Middle frequency power)
Single plate thickness:
1. Uncoated mild steel sheet: 0.4-6.0mm
2. Stainless steel sheet : 0.5-6.0mm
3. Galvanized steel sheet (hot dip zinc, zinc5% aluminum, zinc55% aluminum and electrolytic ally deposited zinc coated steel sheets): 0.4-2.5mm
Our machine features
1. Manufactured in accordance with international ISO Standard.
2. European CE Certified
3. European Type Microprocessor Welding Control has transparent safety cover to protect a keypad and has a lock to allow only authorized personnel to access the program.
4. Welding Control maintains main parameters such as welding current; weld time, off time, etc. with digital accuracy.
5. Any of 23 weld schedules can be easily selected for work.
6. Solid machine structure allows you carry out the Projection and spot welding work.
7. Improved water-cooling system guarantees flawless performance in heavy-duty applications.
8. Machine is painted with Lead-Free paint.
9. All materials used in design are environmentally friendly.
|Electrode holding rod|
Machine quality warranty:
1. Provide one year oversea maintenance support.
2. Lifelong free technical support
leading time: 5 days after order.
Shipping method: by Express or by sea for large amount purchase.